- It is a natural fiber from the angora goat.
- It's nickname is the "Diamond Fiber" as it is both durable and resilient.
- Great for horses with sensitive skin.
- Wicks moisture away from your horse.
- Strong and breathable.
- Easy to clean.
- Prevents cinch sores.
- It is naturally flexible.
- Comfortable and strong.
- Allows freedom of movement for your horse while keeping saddle secure.
Honestly the only con about mohair is that it is expensive! If you see a cinch in the store costing $75.00 or less, then it most likely is not 100% mohair. It might have some mohair but it is also blended with other materials which means you will not get the full benefits that 100% mohair provides.